Sponsor or Exhibit
The Only Forum Dedicated Entirely To The Facilities Engineering Discipline With Last Year's Attendees Including:
- BHP Biliton
- Bonanza Creek Energy
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp
- Carrizo Oil & Gas
- Chesapeake Energy
- Cimarex Energy
- Cinco Resources
- Continental Resources
- Denbury Resources
- EF Energy
- EOG Resources
- Freeport McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Halcon Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Husky Oil Operations
- Kraken Oil & Gas
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings
- LINN Energy
- Macpherson Oil Co.
- Marathon Oil
- Murphy Oil
- Newfield Exploration
- Noble Energy
- Oasis Petroleum
- PennWest Petroleum
- QEP Energy
- Quicksilver Resources
- Range Resources
- Sabine Oil & Gas
- SandRidge Energy
- Sasol Canada
- Seneca Resources
- Shell E&P
- Shell Canada
- Southwestern Energy
- Swift Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Wapiti Energy
- WPX Energy
- XTO Energy
7th Annual On-Shore Oil & Gas Facilities North America 2020
North America's Only 100% E&P-Driven Event Dedicated To Cutting Costs Across A Facility, Lean Scoping, Achieving Remote Operations And Reducing Methane Emissions
With a core focus on saving money across the life cycle, On-Shore Oil & Gas Facilities North America 2020 will explore how to achieve the optimal balance between reducing equipment & manpower to simplify the operation, whilst also prioritizing the automation of mission critical systems. Learn how to future proof your facility to meet rapidly evolving environmental standards.
How do you achieve the sweet spot between reducing costs and successfully mitigating risks in the long-term?
How can you simplify operations and processes whilst guaranteeing reliability?
FEATURING TWO SEPARATELY BOOKABLE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE DAYS
DAY 1 FOCUS
COST SAVINGS, SIMPLIFYING FACILITIES & OPTIMIZING THROUGH AUTOMATION
Prioritize spend & cost-cutting across the facility, benchmarking strategic level decision making on reducing operational expenditure whilst optimizing mechanical, instrumentation & automation spend.
What are the most-effective solutions for the whole life cycle in the current volatile price environment?
Evaluate the true value of going lean in terms of dollar savings and operational efficiencies achieved to avoid false economics in the long run.
How can you reduce costs whilst still achieving a high-degree of accuracy and functionality?
DAY 2 FOCUS
METHANE EMISSIONS CONTROL, TRACKING, REPORTING
Reducing methane emissions. Explore the business drivers and options for effective methane measurement & detection. Understand the latest thinking on how operators are planning to achieve overall cost reduction whilst retrofitting and upgrading for emissions measurement and data gathering for reporting purposes.
What are the cost-effective solutions to reducing fugitive emissions?
And with deep-dive case studies into the latest technologies and automation, the congress promises to thoroughly investigate how to prioritize your automation spend. We investigate in full the question of how to implement the right vent capture and emission measuring technologies.
- How are surveillance and remote equipment control technologies evolving?
- How can you make sense of which data to prioritize to improve your facility operation?
- What are the latest breakthrough technologies for accurately measuring methane emissions? What results are operators seeing?
A BRAND NEW FOCUS FOR 2020
DELIVERING SOLUTIONS TO THE INDUSTRY'S MOST PRESSING CHALLENGES
- Reducing Total Methane Emissions: Addressing Flaring & Venting Reduction, Vapour Capture Systems Selection and Addressing Environmental Considerations
- How To Simplify Your Facility & Make Overall Costs Cheaper
- Retrofitting Existing Facilities With New Technologies
- Reducing The Amount Of Time On Site & Improving Safety For The Workforce
- Extending The Life Of Valves & Pumps
- Improving Environmental Safety Governance Scores To Demonstrate Sustainable Value
- Experiences On Modular Vs. Regular Build
- Environmentally Friendly Solutions That Save Money In The Long Term
- Automation Of Surveillance & Monitoring
- Multi-Phase Flow Meters vs Test Bulk Separators
Over 130 Directors, VPs, Directors, Senior Operations Managers, Facilities Engineers, Superindentents and Staff Facility Engineers from Apache Corporation, BP, California Resources Corporation, Cabot Oil & Gas, Cimarex Energy, Cimarron Energy, Continental Resources, Chesapeake Energy, Discovery Natural Resources, Devon Energy, EOG Resources, Encana, Equinor, EQT, ExxonMobil, Hess, Marathon Oil, Noble Energy, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Petroedge Energy, QEP Resources, Rosehill Resources Inc, Sanchez Oil & Gas, Shell, Southwestern Energy, Taqa North, Velvet Energy, Windy Cove Energy and dozens of leading facilities infrastructure and automation technology service providers attended in 2019.
Multiple Registration Options | Make Sure You Don't Miss Out
+ Subsidized E&P Registration Rates + Group Discounts For E&Ps & Vendors
+ Sponsorship & Exhibition Options + Fully Interactive Live Stream Option
Two Day E&P-Led Virtual Conference
Brand New Focus Areas For 2020:
> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE TAKING PLACE ONLINE: SEPTEMBER 16 & 17, 2020
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- How To Simplify Your Facility & Make Overall Costs Cheaper: Saving Money & Improve The Whole Life Cycle To Make It More Cost Competitive
- Retrofitting Existing Facilities With New Tech : Reducing The Amount Of Time On Site & Improving Safety For The Workforce
- Extending The Life Of Valves & Pumps : Improving Environmental Safety Governance Scores To Demonstrate Sustainable Value
- Experiences On Modular Vs. Regular Build: Upgrade Your Facility With Environmentally Friendly Solutions That Save Money In The Long Term
- Automation Of Surveillance & Monitoring : Ability To Remotely Not Only Monitor Facilities But Also Control And Operate Compressors, Valves And Separators
- Multi-Phase Flow Meters Vs Test Bulk Separators: Comparing Accuracy, Initial CAPEX And Maintenance Costs In The Long Run
- Saving Money Through Automation: Understand How Automation Can Help You Save OPEX And Improve Safety & Reliability On-Site
- Making Sense Of Data To Prioritize : Evaluate Which Data Is Important To Collect And Analyse
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Reducing Total Methane
- Addressing Flaring & Venting Reduction
- Next Generation Methane Detection Tech
- Vapour Capture Systems Selection
- Methane Emissions Tracking
- Conservation & Incineration Solutions
- Addressing Fugitive Equipment Leaks
- Leak Detection Solutions
- Clean Power Generation Solutions
- Solutions To Replace Fuel Gas
- Hydrocarbon Blending Technologies
- Power Generation For Remote Sites
- Benchmarking Capital Decision Making
- Business Drivers For Reducing Emissions
- Emission Data Reporting
- Fugitive Leak Detection