Why You Should Attend In 2017
Meet The Most Commanding Movers & Shakers From:
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin & Beyond
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney
No Other Event That Gives You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Team Leads, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Superintendents, Principles of...
- Engineering, Operations, Facilities, Automation, Production, Construction, Planning, Asset Management, Project Development, Procurement, Purchasing, Sustainable Development and more
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages > EPCs, Plug & Play Equipment, Prefabricated Equipment, Stick Building, Packages For Single Well Pads, Packages For Multi-Well Pad
- Meters & Measurement Technologies > Multi-Phase Flow Meters, Coriolis Meters, Orifice Meters, Ultrasonic Meters, Allocation Measurement Systems
- Separators > Two-Phase Separators, Three-Phase Separators, Filter Separators, Automated Separators
- Automation & Digitization Technologies > SCADA Systems, PLCs, RTUs, Pressure Sensors,Temperature Sensors, Microprocessors
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions > Erosion & Cathodic Protection Systems, Sand Management, Bacteria Control, Friction Reducers, Subfractants, Scale Inhibitors, Electro-Coagulation, Flocculation, Ozone Bacteria Removal
- Power Generation Solutions > Power Generators, Solar Panels, Microgrids, Gas Fired Compressors, Diesel Generators, Gas Generators
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions > VRUs, Gas Compressors, Combusters, Process Safety Valves
- Pipeline Technology & Materials > Flow Line Equipment, Pipe Racks, Composite Pipelines, Hybrid Composite-Steel Pipeline Liners, Nylon Pipes, Leak Detection Technologies
- Water Treatment Technologies > Mobile Systems, Chemical Treatment, Mechanical Treatment, Evaporation Technologies, Crystallization Technologies, Filtration Technologies, Desalination Technologies, TDS Removal Technologies
- And More: LACT Units, Process Safety Management, Alarm Management, Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs), Process Hazard Assessments, Pressure Relief Systems, Dehydrators, Heat Exchangers, Heat Treaters,Tank Batteries
Scalable & Sustainable Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore 2017
North America's Only 100% E&P-Driven Event Dedicated To Optimizing Facility Performance, Mechanical Integrity & Footprint Reduction
It's a different world to where it was a year ago ; the economic climate is changing and operators are looking ahead into 2017, 2018 and 2019, strategizing how they are going to increase their pace and develop cost-effectively. Everybody wants to do it fast and cheap. But if E&Ps don't assess performance for existing facilities, how can they set up their future projects for success early on?
After rigorous research with dozens of operators across the Permian, Appalachian, Rockies, Mid-Continent and beyond, the highly-anticipated 4th Annual Well Site Facilities Onshore conference returns to Houston in September, renamed as the Sustainable And Scalable Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore 2017.
With brand new event features and improvements built in over three full days, this year's agenda focuses on the ultimate goal of growing without increasing cost, while achieving a smaller footprint - meaning increased capital benefit, reduced processing footprint, reduction in labor time, improvement in safety - and covers the full breath of best practices to take a project from strategy to full development mode.
>>>>>>>> IMPROVEMENTS & INNOVATIONS BUILT INTO THE 2017 AGENDA <<<<<<<<
- Speaker Line-Up Like Never Seen Before : Greater representation from Majors, Super Majors and Mid-sized Operators that are maximizing facilities performance by leaps and bounds
- 3 Days, Over 25 Speakers, 24+ Hours of Learning & Networking And Multiple Registration Options: Take back specially designed workshop material plus all conference presentations
- Strategies For Doing More With Less & As Fast As Possible : Case studies reflecting actual results and best practices for doing more with less, while cutting costs and time on pad as much as possible
- Nuts & Bolts Details : Dig deeper into topics as more granular level data and specifics are shared
- Actual Lessons Learned : Real information on what operators tested, what equipment they installed, what results they got and how it helped them better themselves
- No Stones Left Unturned In 2017 : With no grey areas, speakers this year will deliver practical, working examples and end-to-end case studies - simply, fully and in a quick manner
Unparalleled Networking, Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
With operators now making technology & equipment investment decisions based on total cost & reliability, the 2017 facilities engineering exhibition floor is an excellent platform to showcase quality products, technologies and equipment that are scalable as best as possible through the life of the well's development.
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com or call us on (1) 800 721 3915 for details.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
LARGEST E&P TURNOUT IN THE EVENT'S FOUR YEAR HISTORY - GUARANTEED!
>> Large groups of Facilities VPs, Managers & Engineers already registered to attend from: Parsley Energy, Apache Corporation, EQT Corporation, Occidental Petroleum, Noble Energy, Marathon Oil, Hunt Oil, Oasis Petroleum, Chaparral Energy, TAQA North, Statoil North America, Southwestern Energy, P&I Energy, ConocoPhillips, Pioneer Natural Resources, Empresa Nacional De Petroleo, Diamondback Energy, Alta Mesa Holdings, EP Energy, Gulfport Energy, Surge Energy, Discover Natural Resources, Patriot Natural Resources, Approach Resources, BP, Chesapeake Energy, Chevron, Hess Corporation, Petro Harvester, OOGC Americas, Petroquest Energy, Sundance Energy, Whiting Petroleum, EXL Petroleum and more
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 26
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 27 & 28
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmarking Facilities Performance : Providing Clarity On Design Philosophies That Work
- Sharing Field Development, Project Implementation & Execution Strategies As Operators Increase Pace And Prepare For The Long Haul
- Achieve A Smaller Footprint Through Optimized Well Site Design: Cost-Optimized Solutions, By Pad Size & Well Types
- Multi-Well Pad Designs : Innovative Design Philosophies For Developing And Sustaining Multi-Well Pads
- Facilities Design By Region > Roundtable Discussions : Customize Facilities Design Best Practices Specific To Your Region And Operating Conditions
- Modularization : Implementation Strategies And 'Nut & Bolts' Details On Getting The Sizing Right, Plug & Play Design And Modularization In Practice
- Adopt New Technologies To Cost-Effectively Downsize Your Unit : Separators & Multi-Phase Flow Meters
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Operating Facilities By Exception : Utilizing Automation To Get Things Done As Fast Possible While Reducing Time On Pad
- Mechanical Integrity > Make Facilities Last Longer Than Ever Before: Establishing Metallurgies And Sand Management Best Practices
- Manage Fugitive Emissions : Deal With New EPA Emission Regulations In The Most Cost-Efficient Manner
- Allocation Measurement Dialogues As The BLM Changes Measurement Requirements
- Produced Water Management : Best Practices & New Technologies To Reduce Capital & Operating Costs And Support Base Growth
- Scalable Power Generation : New Technologies To Scale Power Up & Back Down As Needed, While Keeping Emissions Under Control
- Collaborate Between Production & Facilities Engineering Groups To Get The Best Data On The Well Production