WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Exhibition Spaces Nearly Sold-Out: Enquire Today To Avoid Disappointment
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages
- Meters & Measurement Technologies
- Automation & Digitization Technologies
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions
- Power Generation Solutions
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions
- Pipeline Technology & Materials
- Water Treatment Technologies
Brand New Focus Areas For 2019:
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 17
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 18 & 19
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- Best Practices For Scaling Up Facilities To Maximum Production Without Increasing Carbon Footprint
- Comparing Costs & KPI's Of Modular Design Builds vs. The Traditional Stick Buiit Approach
- Techniques For Building Next-Generation Facilities Leveraging Automation & Digitalization
- Cost-Effective Allocation Measurement & Latest Multi-Phase Flow Meter Technology
- Retro Fitting Facilities To Accomodate For Reid Vapour Pressure To Ensure Efficient Pipeline Transportation
- Establishing Level Of Automation & Innovation For Multi-Well Pad Facilities
- Examine How A Industry Wide Facility Standard Can Open Up Opportunities For Faster And More Cost Effective Builds
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Strategies For Cost-Effectively Managing Compliance Issues & Control Emissions
- Design Philosophies For Building Modern State-Of-The-Art 'Green' facilities with efficient environmental & emissions control
- Assessing Water Handling From A Midstream Perspective To Identify Optimal Solutions For Reducing The Costs Of Water Gathering & Transfer
- Update On New Technologies & Solutions For Steam Water Softening And Production Stimulation
- Maintaning High Standards For Equipment Reliability To Minimize Failures And Keep The Most Production Online Possible
- New Power Generation Strategies To Maintain Conistent And Reliable Electrification On Multi-Well Pad Facilities
Testimonials From North America's Only Initiative Dedicated Entirely To Facilities Engineers & Project Management Professionals
- Decide whether to retrofit existing facilities or build new
- Move forward with advances in modular technology
- Minimize facility design and maintenance costs
- Streamline design processes between old and new standards
- Implement cost-effective automation and monitoring programs
- Compare the cost benefit of centralized versus decentralized facilities
"Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
"Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp
"A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
- EP Energy
"This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
- Cabot Oil & Gas
"During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
- Marathon Oil
"ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
- Schlumberger Artificial Lift