WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Exhibitor Registration Now Open: Enquire Today
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions
- Modular Equipment Packages
- Meters & Measurement Technologies
- Automation & Digitization Technologies
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions
- Power Generation Solutions
- Pipeline Technology & Materials
- Water Treatment Technologies
Brand New Focus Areas For 2020:
> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE TAKING PLACE ONLINE: SEPTEMBER 16 & 17, 2020
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- How To Simplify Your Facility & Make Overall Costs Cheaper: Saving Money & Improve The Whole Life Cycle To Make It More Cost Competitive
- Retrofitting Existing Facilities With New Tech : Reducing The Amount Of Time On Site & Improving Safety For The Workforce
- Extending The Life Of Valves & Pumps : Improving Environmental Safety Governance Scores To Demonstrate Sustainable Value
- Experiences On Modular Vs. Regular Build: Upgrade Your Facility With Environmentally Friendly Solutions That Save Money In The Long Term
- Automation Of Surveillance & Monitoring : Ability To Remotely Not Only Monitor Facilities But Also Control And Operate Compressors, Valves And Separators
- Multi-Phase Flow Meters Vs Test Bulk Separators: Comparing Accuracy, Initial CAPEX And Maintenance Costs In The Long Run
- Saving Money Through Automation: Understand How Automation Can Help You Save OPEX And Improve Safety & Reliability On-Site
- Making Sense Of Data To Prioritize : Evaluate Which Data Is Important To Collect And Analyse
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Reducing Total Methane
- Addressing Flaring & Venting Reduction
- Next Generation Methane Detection Tech
- Vapour Capture Systems Selection
- Methane Emissions Tracking
- Conservation & Incineration Solutions
- Addressing Fugitive Equipment Leaks
- Leak Detection Solutions
- Clean Power Generation Solutions
- Solutions To Replace Fuel Gas
- Hydrocarbon Blending Technologies
- Power Generation For Remote Sites
- Benchmarking Capital Decision Making
- Business Drivers For Reducing Emissions
- Emission Data Reporting
- Fugitive Leak Detection
Testimonials From North America's Only Initiative Dedicated Entirely To Facilities Engineers & Project Management Professionals
- Decide whether to retrofit existing facilities or build new
- Move forward with advances in modular technology
- Minimize facility design and maintenance costs
- Streamline design processes between old and new standards
- Implement cost-effective automation and monitoring programs
- Compare the cost benefit of centralized versus decentralized facilities
"Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
"Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp
"A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
- EP Energy
"This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
- Cabot Oil & Gas
"During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
- Marathon Oil
"ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
- Schlumberger Artificial Lift