WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Exhibition Spaces Nearly Sold-Out: Enquire Today To Avoid Disappointment
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages
- Meters & Measurement Technologies
- Automation & Digitization Technologies
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions
- Power Generation Solutions
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions
- Pipeline Technology & Materials
- Water Treatment Technologies
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 18
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 19 & 20
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Make Continual Improvements & Optimize Facilities Design, While Focusing On Growth In The 'Drill Faster', $70+ Oil Environment
- Design Philosophies For Building Modern State-Of-The-Art 'Green' facilities with efficient environmental & emissions control
- Techniques For Building Next-Generation Facilities Leveraging Automation & Digitalization
- Upgrading Facility Designs & making them more 'futuristic'
- New Techniques & Innovative Technologies To Build Fast & Efficient Single & Multi-Well Pad Facilities, relative to size of your operation
- Adopting The Modular Concept To Single & Multi-Well Pads: Competitive ways to save dollars, increase profitability, and generate cash flow faster
- Managing IIoT And Big Data, Turn It Into Actionable Items And Improve Operational Performance
- Quantifying The Dollar Impact Of Automation & SCADA on the bottom line
- Establishing Level Of Automation & Innovation For Multi-Well Pad Facilities
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Strategies For Cost-Effectively Managing Compliance Issues & Control Emissions
- New Technologies & Designs To Downsize Facilities Footprint: 'Standardization' & 'Tankless Pads'
- Cost-Effective Allocation Measurement & Multi-Phase Flow Meters Solutions
- Advanced, Compact & Cost-Effective Separator Designs
- Best Practices & New Treatment Technologies To Control & Reduce Water Management AFE
- Manage Supply Chain Challenges, Including Equipment Availability & Deliverability
Testimonials From North America's Only Initiative Dedicated Entirely To Facilities Engineers & Project Management Professionals
- Decide whether to retrofit existing facilities or build new
- Move forward with advances in modular technology
- Minimize facility design and maintenance costs
- Streamline design processes between old and new standards
- Implement cost-effective automation and monitoring programs
- Compare the cost benefit of centralized versus decentralized facilities
"Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
"Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp
"A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
- EP Energy
"This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
- Cabot Oil & Gas
"During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
- Marathon Oil
"ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
- Schlumberger Artificial Lift