WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet The Most Commanding Movers & Shakers From:
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin & Beyond
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages > EPCs, Plug & Play Equipment, Prefabricated Equipment, Stick Building, Packages For Single Well Pads, Packages For Multi-Well Pad
- Meters & Measurement Technologies > Multi-Phase Flow Meters, Coriolis Meters, Orifice Meters, Ultrasonic Meters, Allocation Measurement Systems
- Separators > Two-Phase Separators, Three-Phase Separators, Filter Separators, Automated Separators
- Automation & Digitization Technologies > SCADA Systems, PLCs, RTUs, Pressure Sensors,Temperature Sensors, Microprocessors
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions > Erosion & Cathodic Protection Systems, Sand Management, Bacteria Control, Friction Reducers, Subfractants, Scale Inhibitors, Electro-Coagulation, Flocculation, Ozone Bacteria Removal
- Power Generation Solutions > Power Generators, Solar Panels, Microgrids, Gas Fired Compressors, Diesel Generators, Gas Generators
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions > VRUs, Gas Compressors, Combusters, Process Safety Valves
- Pipeline Technology & Materials > Flow Line Equipment, Pipe Racks, Composite Pipelines, Hybrid Composite-Steel Pipeline Liners, Nylon Pipes, Leak Detection Technologies
- Water Treatment Technologies > Mobile Systems, Chemical Treatment, Mechanical Treatment, Evaporation Technologies, Crystallization Technologies, Filtration Technologies, Desalination Technologies, TDS Removal Technologies
- And More: LACT Units, Process Safety Management, Alarm Management, Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs), Process Hazard Assessments, Pressure Relief Systems, Dehydrators, Heat Exchangers, Heat Treaters,Tank Batteries
IN LIGHT OF HURRICANE HARVEY, & HOUSTON REOPENING, WE CAN CONFIRM THE CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE ON SEPT 26-28 AS PLANNED
In light of recent events, loss of property and life, our commiserations are with all those affected by Hurricane Harvey. With Houston reopening for business, we can confirm that the Well Site Facilities Onshore Summit 2017 will go ahead as planned and take place at the Westin Galleria Houston on September 26, 27 & 28, 2017
Testimonials From North America's Only Initiative Dedicated Entirely To Facilities Engineers & Project Management Professionals
- Decide whether to retrofit existing facilities or build new
- Move forward with advances in modular technology
- Minimize facility design and maintenance costs
- Streamline design processes between old and new standards
- Implement cost-effective automation and monitoring programs
- Compare the cost benefit of centralized versus decentralized facilities
"Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
"Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp
"A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
- EP Energy
"This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
- Cabot Oil & Gas
"During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
- Marathon Oil
"ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
- Schlumberger Artificial Lift