Sponsor or Exhibit
Exhibition Spaces Nearly Sold-Out: Enquire Today To Avoid Dissapointment
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages
- Meters & Measurement Technologies
- Automation & Digitization Technologies
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions
- Power Generation Solutions
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions
- Pipeline Technology & Materials
- Water Treatment Technologies
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
To purchase live streaming click here.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
(1) 800 721 3915 or send an email to email@example.com
Please note, all live streaming orders must be received by September 5.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 18
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 19 & 20
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Make Continual Improvements & Optimize Facilities Design, While Focusing On Growth In The 'Drill Faster', $70+ Oil Environment
- Design Philosophies For Building Modern State-Of-The-Art 'Green' facilities with efficient environmental & emissions control
- Techniques For Building Next-Generation Facilities Leveraging Automation & Digitalization
- Upgrading Facility Designs & making them more 'futuristic'
- New Techniques & Innovative Technologies To Build Fast & Efficient Single & Multi-Well Pad Facilities, relative to size of your operation
- Adopting The Modular Concept To Single & Multi-Well Pads: Competitive ways to save dollars, increase profitability, and generate cash flow faster
- Managing IIoT And Big Data, Turn It Into Actionable Items And Improve Operational Performance
- Quantifying The Dollar Impact Of Automation & SCADA on the bottom line
- Establishing Level Of Automation & Innovation For Multi-Well Pad Facilities
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Strategies For Cost-Effectively Managing Compliance Issues & Control Emissions
- New Technologies & Designs To Downsize Facilities Footprint: 'Standardization' & 'Tankless Pads'
- Cost-Effective Allocation Measurement & Multi-Phase Flow Meters Solutions
- Advanced, Compact & Cost-Effective Separator Designs
- Best Practices & New Treatment Technologies To Control & Reduce Water Management AFE
- Manage Supply Chain Challenges, Including Equipment Availability & Deliverability