Sponsor or Exhibit
The Only Forum Dedicated Entirely To The Facilities Engineering Discpline With Last Year's Attendees Including:
- BHP Biliton
- Bonanza Creek Energy
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp
- Carrizo Oil & Gas
- Chesapeake Energy
- Cimarex Energy
- Cinco Resources
- Continental Resources
- Denbury Resources
- EF Energy
- EOG Resources
- Freeport McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Halcon Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Husky Oil Operations
- Kraken Oil & Gas
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings
- LINN Energy
- Macpherson Oil Co.
- Marathon Oil
- Murphy Oil
- Newfield Exploration
- Noble Energy
- Oasis Petroleum
- PennWest Petroleum
- QEP Energy
- Quicksilver Resources
- Range Resources
- Sabine Oil & Gas
- SandRidge Energy
- Sasol Canada
- Seneca Resources
- Shell E&P
- Shell Canada
- Southwestern Energy
- Swift Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Wapiti Energy
- WPX Energy
- XTO Energy
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
To purchase live streaming click here.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
(1) 800 721 3915 or send an email to email@example.com
Please note, all live streaming orders must be received by September 11.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
Brand New Focus Areas For 2019:
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 17
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 18 & 19
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- Best Practices For Scaling Up Facilities To Maximum Production Without Increasing Carbon Footprint
- Comparing Costs & KPI's Of Modular Design Builds vs. The Traditional Stick Buiit Approach
- Techniques For Building Next-Generation Facilities Leveraging Automation & Digitalization
- Cost-Effective Allocation Measurement & Latest Multi-Phase Flow Meter Technology
- Retro Fitting Facilities To Accomodate For Reid Vapour Pressure To Ensure Efficient Pipeline Transportation
- Establishing Level Of Automation & Innovation For Multi-Well Pad Facilities
- Examine How A Industry Wide Facility Standard Can Open Up Opportunities For Faster And More Cost Effective Builds
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Strategies For Cost-Effectively Managing Compliance Issues & Control Emissions
- Design Philosophies For Building Modern State-Of-The-Art 'Green' facilities with efficient environmental & emissions control
- Assessing Water Handling From A Midstream Perspective To Identify Optimal Solutions For Reducing The Costs Of Water Gathering & Transfer
- Update On New Technologies & Solutions For Steam Water Softening And Production Stimulation
- Maintaning High Standards For Equipment Reliability To Minimize Failures And Keep The Most Production Online Possible
- New Power Generation Strategies To Maintain Conistent And Reliable Electrification On Multi-Well Pad Facilities