Why You Should Attend In 2017
Meet The Most Commanding Movers & Shakers From:
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin & Beyond
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney
No Other Event That Gives You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Team Leads, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Superintendents, Principles of...
- Engineering, Operations, Facilities, Automation, Production, Construction, Planning, Asset Management, Project Development, Procurement, Purchasing, Sustainable Development and more
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages > EPCs, Plug & Play Equipment, Prefabricated Equipment, Stick Building, Packages For Single Well Pads, Packages For Multi-Well Pad
- Meters & Measurement Technologies > Multi-Phase Flow Meters, Coriolis Meters, Orifice Meters, Ultrasonic Meters, Allocation Measurement Systems
- Separators > Two-Phase Separators, Three-Phase Separators, Filter Separators, Automated Separators
- Automation & Digitization Technologies > SCADA Systems, PLCs, RTUs, Pressure Sensors,Temperature Sensors, Microprocessors
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions > Erosion & Cathodic Protection Systems, Sand Management, Bacteria Control, Friction Reducers, Subfractants, Scale Inhibitors, Electro-Coagulation, Flocculation, Ozone Bacteria Removal
- Power Generation Solutions > Power Generators, Solar Panels, Microgrids, Gas Fired Compressors, Diesel Generators, Gas Generators
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions > VRUs, Gas Compressors, Combusters, Process Safety Valves
- Pipeline Technology & Materials > Flow Line Equipment, Pipe Racks, Composite Pipelines, Hybrid Composite-Steel Pipeline Liners, Nylon Pipes, Leak Detection Technologies
- Water Treatment Technologies > Mobile Systems, Chemical Treatment, Mechanical Treatment, Evaporation Technologies, Crystallization Technologies, Filtration Technologies, Desalination Technologies, TDS Removal Technologies
- And More: LACT Units, Process Safety Management, Alarm Management, Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs), Process Hazard Assessments, Pressure Relief Systems, Dehydrators, Heat Exchangers, Heat Treaters,Tank Batteries
Unable To Attend The Event In Person?
Why not check out our live streaming package, below.
Live streaming gives you to access the conference from your own home or work place - meaning convenience for you, and saving on travel and accommodation costs.
The Live Streaming Package Includes:
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
The Post Event Media Package Includes:
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and PowerPoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference.
The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
To purchase live streaming click here.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at
(1) 800 721 3915 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all live streaming orders must be received by September 15.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
LARGEST E&P TURNOUT IN THE EVENT'S FOUR YEAR HISTORY - GUARANTEED!
>> Large groups of Facilities VPs, Managers & Engineers already registered to attend from: Parsley Energy, Apache Corporation, EQT Corporation, Occidental Petroleum, Noble Energy, Marathon Oil, Hunt Oil, Oasis Petroleum, Chaparral Energy, TAQA North, Statoil North America, Southwestern Energy, P&I Energy, ConocoPhillips, Pioneer Natural Resources, Empresa Nacional De Petroleo, Diamondback Energy, Alta Mesa Holdings, EP Energy, Gulfport Energy, Surge Energy, Discover Natural Resources, Patriot Natural Resources, Approach Resources, BP, Chesapeake Energy, Chevron, Hess Corporation, Petro Harvester, OOGC Americas, Petroquest Energy, Sundance Energy, Whiting Petroleum, EXL Petroleum and more
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 26
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 27 & 28
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmarking Facilities Performance : Providing Clarity On Design Philosophies That Work
- Sharing Field Development, Project Implementation & Execution Strategies As Operators Increase Pace And Prepare For The Long Haul
- Achieve A Smaller Footprint Through Optimized Well Site Design: Cost-Optimized Solutions, By Pad Size & Well Types
- Multi-Well Pad Designs : Innovative Design Philosophies For Developing And Sustaining Multi-Well Pads
- Facilities Design By Region > Roundtable Discussions : Customize Facilities Design Best Practices Specific To Your Region And Operating Conditions
- Modularization : Implementation Strategies And 'Nut & Bolts' Details On Getting The Sizing Right, Plug & Play Design And Modularization In Practice
- Adopt New Technologies To Cost-Effectively Downsize Your Unit : Separators & Multi-Phase Flow Meters
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Operating Facilities By Exception : Utilizing Automation To Get Things Done As Fast Possible While Reducing Time On Pad
- Mechanical Integrity > Make Facilities Last Longer Than Ever Before: Establishing Metallurgies And Sand Management Best Practices
- Manage Fugitive Emissions : Deal With New EPA Emission Regulations In The Most Cost-Efficient Manner
- Allocation Measurement Dialogues As The BLM Changes Measurement Requirements
- Produced Water Management : Best Practices & New Technologies To Reduce Capital & Operating Costs And Support Base Growth
- Scalable Power Generation : New Technologies To Scale Power Up & Back Down As Needed, While Keeping Emissions Under Control
- Collaborate Between Production & Facilities Engineering Groups To Get The Best Data On The Well Production