Sponsor or Exhibit
The Only Forum Dedicated Entirely To The Facilities Engineering Discipline With Last Year's Attendees Including:
- BHP Biliton
- Bonanza Creek Energy
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp
- Carrizo Oil & Gas
- Chesapeake Energy
- Cimarex Energy
- Cinco Resources
- Continental Resources
- Denbury Resources
- EF Energy
- EOG Resources
- Freeport McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Halcon Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Husky Oil Operations
- Kraken Oil & Gas
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings
- LINN Energy
- Macpherson Oil Co.
- Marathon Oil
- Murphy Oil
- Newfield Exploration
- Noble Energy
- Oasis Petroleum
- PennWest Petroleum
- QEP Energy
- Quicksilver Resources
- Range Resources
- Sabine Oil & Gas
- SandRidge Energy
- Sasol Canada
- Seneca Resources
- Shell E&P
- Shell Canada
- Southwestern Energy
- Swift Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Wapiti Energy
- WPX Energy
- XTO Energy
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Two Day E&P-Led Virtual Conference
Brand New Focus Areas For 2020:
> TWO-DAY CONFERENCE TAKING PLACE ONLINE: SEPTEMBER 16 & 17, 2020
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- How To Simplify Your Facility & Make Overall Costs Cheaper: Saving Money & Improve The Whole Life Cycle To Make It More Cost Competitive
- Retrofitting Existing Facilities With New Tech : Reducing The Amount Of Time On Site & Improving Safety For The Workforce
- Extending The Life Of Valves & Pumps : Improving Environmental Safety Governance Scores To Demonstrate Sustainable Value
- Experiences On Modular Vs. Regular Build: Upgrade Your Facility With Environmentally Friendly Solutions That Save Money In The Long Term
- Automation Of Surveillance & Monitoring : Ability To Remotely Not Only Monitor Facilities But Also Control And Operate Compressors, Valves And Separators
- Multi-Phase Flow Meters Vs Test Bulk Separators: Comparing Accuracy, Initial CAPEX And Maintenance Costs In The Long Run
- Saving Money Through Automation: Understand How Automation Can Help You Save OPEX And Improve Safety & Reliability On-Site
- Making Sense Of Data To Prioritize : Evaluate Which Data Is Important To Collect And Analyse
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Reducing Total Methane
- Addressing Flaring & Venting Reduction
- Next Generation Methane Detection Tech
- Vapour Capture Systems Selection
- Methane Emissions Tracking
- Conservation & Incineration Solutions
- Addressing Fugitive Equipment Leaks
- Leak Detection Solutions
- Clean Power Generation Solutions
- Solutions To Replace Fuel Gas
- Hydrocarbon Blending Technologies
- Power Generation For Remote Sites
- Benchmarking Capital Decision Making
- Business Drivers For Reducing Emissions
- Emission Data Reporting
- Fugitive Leak Detection