Director of Facilities
Windy Cove Energy
Andy graduated with a BSME degree from the University of Houston in 1981. His first employer was Shell Oil Company, where for fifteen years he held positions including Facilities Engineer, Pipeline Engineer, Field Engineer and Project Engineer, with assignments in the production, pipelines and terminals sectors. He has a strong knowledge of the CO2 industry, from source field to producing field, including pipeline transmission and pump stations.
For the following eighteen years Andy has engaged with the engineering contractors aspect of the business, providing technical services to operating companies.
For the past two years Andy has been involved as a partner at an independent oil company with the objective of acquiring properties or entering joint ventures to develop CO2 enhanced oil recovery projects.
Types of projects worked on over the past thirty-five years include:
- Onshore and offshore production facilities
- Onshore gas and liquid pipelines
- Transmission pipeline compressor stations
- Transmission pipeline pump stations
- Salt dome gas storage
- Crude oil and finished products storage terminals
- Shale gas well pads
- CO2 recovery gas plants
- Gas plant expansions
- Modular scale LNG plant
- Projects in United States, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador