Why You Should Attend In 2017
Meet The Most Commanding Movers & Shakers From:
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin & Beyond
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney
No Other Event That Gives You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Team Leads, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Superintendents, Principles of...
- Engineering, Operations, Facilities, Automation, Production, Construction, Planning, Asset Management, Project Development, Procurement, Purchasing, Sustainable Development and more
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages > EPCs, Plug & Play Equipment, Prefabricated Equipment, Stick Building, Packages For Single Well Pads, Packages For Multi-Well Pad
- Meters & Measurement Technologies > Multi-Phase Flow Meters, Coriolis Meters, Orifice Meters, Ultrasonic Meters, Allocation Measurement Systems
- Separators > Two-Phase Separators, Three-Phase Separators, Filter Separators, Automated Separators
- Automation & Digitization Technologies > SCADA Systems, PLCs, RTUs, Pressure Sensors,Temperature Sensors, Microprocessors
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions > Erosion & Cathodic Protection Systems, Sand Management, Bacteria Control, Friction Reducers, Subfractants, Scale Inhibitors, Electro-Coagulation, Flocculation, Ozone Bacteria Removal
- Power Generation Solutions > Power Generators, Solar Panels, Microgrids, Gas Fired Compressors, Diesel Generators, Gas Generators
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions > VRUs, Gas Compressors, Combusters, Process Safety Valves
- Pipeline Technology & Materials > Flow Line Equipment, Pipe Racks, Composite Pipelines, Hybrid Composite-Steel Pipeline Liners, Nylon Pipes, Leak Detection Technologies
- Water Treatment Technologies > Mobile Systems, Chemical Treatment, Mechanical Treatment, Evaporation Technologies, Crystallization Technologies, Filtration Technologies, Desalination Technologies, TDS Removal Technologies
- And More: LACT Units, Process Safety Management, Alarm Management, Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs), Process Hazard Assessments, Pressure Relief Systems, Dehydrators, Heat Exchangers, Heat Treaters,Tank Batteries
Who we are
The data controller is LBCG (London Business Conferences Group).
LBCG is an established conference organiser registered in England and Wales. Our registered address is: 2nd Floor, 64 Great Eastern Street, London EC2A 3QR.
This includes London Business Conferences, American Business Conferences and Canadian Business Conferences.
How we collect data from you
There are several ways we may collect information about you. These include:
- when you provide it to us by getting in contact (phone/email/web)
- when you download content from our website
- when you place an order with us
Our use of Data
Your information is used to process your purchases, deliver our services and contact you, as well as to improve the website experience for our users.
When you purchase from us, we may collect the following information: name, title, phone number, email address, billing address, company name. If you don't provide this information, you won't be able to purchase from us or enter into a contract with us. In these instances, we process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or in order to take steps at your request to enter into a contract.
When you submit your personal details to us by any of the ways stated above, we assume that you would like to receive further information about future events relating to the business conference topic that you have enquired or purchased on the basis of legitimate interest unless you explicitly ask not to receive such information. You are able to opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on all marketing communications or by emailing email@example.com and asking to unsubscribe. You can also request all your contact details be removed from all our systems at any time.
When you register for an event, we will send you service messages relating to the event you have registered for. In these instances, we process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
Controlling the use of your data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given the options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for direct marketing purposes of LBCG related products and services.
Who we share your data with
We will only share your data with third parties for the purposes of delivering our services, fulfilling any contracts we enter with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Third party communications
LBCG will not disclose your details to third parties for the purpose of receiving communications from those third parties, including relevant business information, unless you specifically opt-in to this type of communication.
Only when necessary to deliver our services and run our business, we share your information with various providers who will act as data processors. The providers of such services are carefully selected and GDPR compliant and will not use your data for any other purpose that for which it was originally intended. These include:
- Telephone and email providers
- Payment processing providers
- IT service providers
- Hosting providers
- Mailing houses and print/fulfilment companies
Mailing, print and fulfilment companies
LBCG will only disclose your information to print and fulfilment companies who are conducting business on LBCG's behalf and only for an agreed purpose, such as marketing mailings. Data is securely encrypted and, once the purpose for which it was transferred is complete, it is deleted.
LBCG does not store credit/debit card details nor does it share financial details with any third parties. However, it may (in appropriate circumstances) use certain other companies to provide services to you, such as a credit card processing company or a Direct Debit service. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any purposes other than to provide this service to LBCG
How long we retain your data
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
When you purchase from us, we retain that information for a period of six years following the end of the financial year during which you purchased from us. It is our legal obligation to keep these records for tax purposes.
We will keep your information for as long is required to respond and complete your enquiry, and for a further 48 months, before deleting your information unless you interact with us again in that time frame.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data held by LBCG. This will be provided free of charge.
LBCG respects your data and has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure we have mitigated against such risks as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling LBCG to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie:
Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Links to other websites
You may contact LBCG by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
LARGEST E&P TURNOUT IN THE EVENT'S FOUR YEAR HISTORY - GUARANTEED!
>> Large groups of Facilities VPs, Managers & Engineers already registered to attend from: Parsley Energy, Apache Corporation, EQT Corporation, Occidental Petroleum, Noble Energy, Marathon Oil, Hunt Oil, Oasis Petroleum, Chaparral Energy, TAQA North, Statoil North America, Southwestern Energy, P&I Energy, ConocoPhillips, Pioneer Natural Resources, Empresa Nacional De Petroleo, Diamondback Energy, Alta Mesa Holdings, EP Energy, Gulfport Energy, Surge Energy, Discover Natural Resources, Patriot Natural Resources, Approach Resources, BP, Chesapeake Energy, Chevron, Hess Corporation, Petro Harvester, OOGC Americas, Petroquest Energy, Sundance Energy, Whiting Petroleum, EXL Petroleum and more
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 26
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 27 & 28
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmarking Facilities Performance : Providing Clarity On Design Philosophies That Work
- Sharing Field Development, Project Implementation & Execution Strategies As Operators Increase Pace And Prepare For The Long Haul
- Achieve A Smaller Footprint Through Optimized Well Site Design: Cost-Optimized Solutions, By Pad Size & Well Types
- Multi-Well Pad Designs : Innovative Design Philosophies For Developing And Sustaining Multi-Well Pads
- Facilities Design By Region > Roundtable Discussions : Customize Facilities Design Best Practices Specific To Your Region And Operating Conditions
- Modularization : Implementation Strategies And 'Nut & Bolts' Details On Getting The Sizing Right, Plug & Play Design And Modularization In Practice
- Adopt New Technologies To Cost-Effectively Downsize Your Unit : Separators & Multi-Phase Flow Meters
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Operating Facilities By Exception : Utilizing Automation To Get Things Done As Fast Possible While Reducing Time On Pad
- Mechanical Integrity > Make Facilities Last Longer Than Ever Before: Establishing Metallurgies And Sand Management Best Practices
- Manage Fugitive Emissions : Deal With New EPA Emission Regulations In The Most Cost-Efficient Manner
- Allocation Measurement Dialogues As The BLM Changes Measurement Requirements
- Produced Water Management : Best Practices & New Technologies To Reduce Capital & Operating Costs And Support Base Growth
- Scalable Power Generation : New Technologies To Scale Power Up & Back Down As Needed, While Keeping Emissions Under Control
- Collaborate Between Production & Facilities Engineering Groups To Get The Best Data On The Well Production