Why You Should Attend In 2017
Meet The Most Commanding Movers & Shakers From:
- West Texas Plays Including The Prolific Permian & Eagle Ford
- Appalachian Plays Including The Marcellus & Utica
- Mid-Continent Plays Including SCOOP, STACK & Cana-Woodford
- Rocky Mountain Plays Including Bakken, DJ Basin, Powder River Basin & Beyond
- Western Canadian Sedminentary Basin (WCSB) Including The Promising Montney
No Other Event That Gives You The Chance To Meet Active Operators With The Right Job Titles
Including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Team Leads, Chiefs, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Superintendents, Principles of...
- Engineering, Operations, Facilities, Automation, Production, Construction, Planning, Asset Management, Project Development, Procurement, Purchasing, Sustainable Development and more
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Modular Equipment Packages > EPCs, Plug & Play Equipment, Prefabricated Equipment, Stick Building, Packages For Single Well Pads, Packages For Multi-Well Pad
- Meters & Measurement Technologies > Multi-Phase Flow Meters, Coriolis Meters, Orifice Meters, Ultrasonic Meters, Allocation Measurement Systems
- Separators > Two-Phase Separators, Three-Phase Separators, Filter Separators, Automated Separators
- Automation & Digitization Technologies > SCADA Systems, PLCs, RTUs, Pressure Sensors,Temperature Sensors, Microprocessors
- Mechanical Integrity Technologies & Solutions > Erosion & Cathodic Protection Systems, Sand Management, Bacteria Control, Friction Reducers, Subfractants, Scale Inhibitors, Electro-Coagulation, Flocculation, Ozone Bacteria Removal
- Power Generation Solutions > Power Generators, Solar Panels, Microgrids, Gas Fired Compressors, Diesel Generators, Gas Generators
- Emissions Reduction Technologies & Solutions > VRUs, Gas Compressors, Combusters, Process Safety Valves
- Pipeline Technology & Materials > Flow Line Equipment, Pipe Racks, Composite Pipelines, Hybrid Composite-Steel Pipeline Liners, Nylon Pipes, Leak Detection Technologies
- Water Treatment Technologies > Mobile Systems, Chemical Treatment, Mechanical Treatment, Evaporation Technologies, Crystallization Technologies, Filtration Technologies, Desalination Technologies, TDS Removal Technologies
- And More: LACT Units, Process Safety Management, Alarm Management, Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESDs), Process Hazard Assessments, Pressure Relief Systems, Dehydrators, Heat Exchangers, Heat Treaters,Tank Batteries
Access to and use of this site (www.facilities-design-onshore.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
LARGEST E&P TURNOUT IN THE EVENT'S FOUR YEAR HISTORY - GUARANTEED!
>> Large groups of Facilities VPs, Managers & Engineers already registered to attend from: Parsley Energy, Apache Corporation, EQT Corporation, Occidental Petroleum, Noble Energy, Marathon Oil, Hunt Oil, Oasis Petroleum, Chaparral Energy, TAQA North, Statoil North America, Southwestern Energy, P&I Energy, ConocoPhillips, Pioneer Natural Resources, Empresa Nacional De Petroleo, Diamondback Energy, Alta Mesa Holdings, EP Energy, Gulfport Energy, Surge Energy, Discover Natural Resources, Patriot Natural Resources, Approach Resources, BP, Chesapeake Energy, Chevron, Hess Corporation, Petro Harvester, OOGC Americas, Petroquest Energy, Sundance Energy, Whiting Petroleum, EXL Petroleum and more
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Strategic Visions & Technical, 'Nuts & Bolts' Case Studies Shared Over 3 Days
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 26
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 27 & 28
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Benchmarking Facilities Performance : Providing Clarity On Design Philosophies That Work
- Sharing Field Development, Project Implementation & Execution Strategies As Operators Increase Pace And Prepare For The Long Haul
- Achieve A Smaller Footprint Through Optimized Well Site Design: Cost-Optimized Solutions, By Pad Size & Well Types
- Multi-Well Pad Designs : Innovative Design Philosophies For Developing And Sustaining Multi-Well Pads
- Facilities Design By Region > Roundtable Discussions : Customize Facilities Design Best Practices Specific To Your Region And Operating Conditions
- Modularization : Implementation Strategies And 'Nut & Bolts' Details On Getting The Sizing Right, Plug & Play Design And Modularization In Practice
- Adopt New Technologies To Cost-Effectively Downsize Your Unit : Separators & Multi-Phase Flow Meters
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Operating Facilities By Exception : Utilizing Automation To Get Things Done As Fast Possible While Reducing Time On Pad
- Mechanical Integrity > Make Facilities Last Longer Than Ever Before: Establishing Metallurgies And Sand Management Best Practices
- Manage Fugitive Emissions : Deal With New EPA Emission Regulations In The Most Cost-Efficient Manner
- Allocation Measurement Dialogues As The BLM Changes Measurement Requirements
- Produced Water Management : Best Practices & New Technologies To Reduce Capital & Operating Costs And Support Base Growth
- Scalable Power Generation : New Technologies To Scale Power Up & Back Down As Needed, While Keeping Emissions Under Control
- Collaborate Between Production & Facilities Engineering Groups To Get The Best Data On The Well Production