Sponsor or Exhibit
The Only Forum Dedicated Entirely To The Facilities Engineering Discpline With Last Year's Attendees Including:
- BHP Biliton
- Bonanza Creek Energy
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp
- Carrizo Oil & Gas
- Chesapeake Energy
- Cimarex Energy
- Cinco Resources
- Continental Resources
- Denbury Resources
- EF Energy
- EOG Resources
- Freeport McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Halcon Resources
- Hess Corporation
- Husky Oil Operations
- Kraken Oil & Gas
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings
- LINN Energy
- Macpherson Oil Co.
- Marathon Oil
- Murphy Oil
- Newfield Exploration
- Noble Energy
- Oasis Petroleum
- PennWest Petroleum
- QEP Energy
- Quicksilver Resources
- Range Resources
- Sabine Oil & Gas
- SandRidge Energy
- Sasol Canada
- Seneca Resources
- Shell E&P
- Shell Canada
- Southwestern Energy
- Swift Energy
- Talisman Energy
- Wapiti Energy
- WPX Energy
- XTO Energy
Access to and use of this site (www.facilities-design-onshore.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Pre-Event Workshops Plus Two Day E&P-Driven Conference
Brand New Focus Areas For 2019:
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING WORKSHOPS: SEPTEMBER 17
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: SEPTEMBER 18 & 19
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1 <
- Best Practices For Scaling Up Facilities To Maximum Production Without Increasing Carbon Footprint
- Comparing Costs & KPI's Of Modular Design Builds vs. The Traditional Stick Buiit Approach
- Techniques For Building Next-Generation Facilities Leveraging Automation & Digitalization
- Cost-Effective Allocation Measurement & Latest Multi-Phase Flow Meter Technology
- Retro Fitting Facilities To Accomodate For Reid Vapour Pressure To Ensure Efficient Pipeline Transportation
- Establishing Level Of Automation & Innovation For Multi-Well Pad Facilities
- Examine How A Industry Wide Facility Standard Can Open Up Opportunities For Faster And More Cost Effective Builds
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2 <
- Strategies For Cost-Effectively Managing Compliance Issues & Control Emissions
- Design Philosophies For Building Modern State-Of-The-Art 'Green' facilities with efficient environmental & emissions control
- Assessing Water Handling From A Midstream Perspective To Identify Optimal Solutions For Reducing The Costs Of Water Gathering & Transfer
- Update On New Technologies & Solutions For Steam Water Softening And Production Stimulation
- Maintaning High Standards For Equipment Reliability To Minimize Failures And Keep The Most Production Online Possible
- New Power Generation Strategies To Maintain Conistent And Reliable Electrification On Multi-Well Pad Facilities