WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3-day Conference Has Been Designed For Job Functions Including:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Facilities
- VPS of Engineering
- VPs of EHS&R
- Regulatory Directors
- Senior Facilities Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Automation Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Senior Operations Managers
- Production Superintendents
- Facility Engineering Directors
- Environmental Managers
- Automation Leads
Attendee Feedback From Previous Events
Oasis Petroleum: "I liked the openness and willingness to share information"
Nexen: "I liked the honesty that came from the E&P companies about their projects"
WPX Energy: "Very informative. Great content, and excellent take-aways"
Cordova Flow Controls: “As an exhibitor at the Onshore Wellsite Facilities 2021 Congress, we had great success with targeted exposure and even had meetings confirmed with new clients before the event was concluded. We look forward to joining more events in the near future.”
Schneider Electric: "American Business Conferences runs nicely staged, professional looking conferences"
Open Resources: "American Business Conferences does a great job at every congress"
Cabot Oil & Gas: "This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
Petro Lucrum: "American Business Conferences events always deliver actionable intelligence and quality speakers"
EP Energy: "A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this first dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
Schlumberger Artificial Lift: "ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
OilPro Oilfield Production Equipment: "My company, a stocking oil and gas production equipment supplier, just spent some of my valuable time to attend the Tight Oil & Shale Gas Well Site Facilities Design Calgary conference Dec 9,10 in Calgary in the hope to better understand what our clientele is looking for from vendors such as OilPro. (Notice the capital "P", no relation to Oilpro.com). The results: Very worthwhile, which is more...
Apache Corporation: "The best opportunity for Oil & Gas professionals to network, learn and apply cost saving strategies"
California Resources Corporation: "Great opportunity for knowledge sharing"
Anadarko Petroleum Corp: "Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
ConocoPhillips: "Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
Marathon Oil: "During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
Apache Corporation: "I don't know of any conference specifically related to detailed facility design and optimization with so many E&P company representatives present. It's rare that facility designers and engineers meet to share learnings as our counter parts in land, geoscience and petroleum engineering do on a regular basis...and about time!"
Fasten Oil & Gas: "Very informative and educational in a constantly evolving industry"
Discovery Natural Resources: "I was extremely honoured to participate in and speak at the conference. The knowledge, concepts and relationships developed will aid in future projects"
Enervest Operating: "Great way to see how other companies address problems similar to yours"
Apache Corporation: "This was a good conference with speakers and networking opportunities with operators"
Occidental Petroleum Corporation: "The cost effective well site facilities on shore was well put together. The vendor exhibits were all applicable to onshore facilities and the speakers all presented useful content that generated ideas for improvements to take back to work"
Sanchez Oil & Gas: "The conference addressed many of the issues facing our facilities department and provided an excellent jumping off point to solve these issues"
Hear From Operators, Screened Suppliers And Trusted Manufacturers Bringing A Wealth Of Real World Experience And Technical Information To The Table With No Sales Pitches
DAY ONE & TWO: LINKING EMISSIONS REDUCTION & ESG INTO EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZATION
- Implementing New Technologies & Techniques For GHG Emission Reduction And To Operate The Entire Upstream Facility More Efficiently: Address Fugitive Emissions, Limit Flaring, Capture Gas, Meet Leak Detection Requirements, Evaluate New Vapour Recovery Technology, Update Valve Designs, Improve Compression Efficiency & Carry Out Separation Processing With A Smaller Footprint
- Justifying The Value Of New Emission Reduction Projects For New & Legacy Assets, Operating In Different Situations
- Tankless Systems Versus Conventional Tank Designs
- Optimizing Equipment To Capture & Monetize Product Or Reduce Fuel Burn
- Get Ahead Of New State Regulations Setting The Bar Higher On Flare Reduction & Emissions Reporting
DAY THREE: CASE STUDIES ON FURTHER OPTIMIZING EFFICIENCY TO MAKE MONEY
- Solutions For Optimizing Large Multi-Well Pad Set-Ups & Revisiting Multi-Phase Metering
- Justify Expanding Facilities Automation Projects To Reduce Emissions & Deliver Efficiency Gains
- Sharing Creative Solutions To Address Supply Chain Bottlenecks, Escalating Material Costs & Manpower Shortages
- Case Studies On The Implementation Of Asset Integrity Programmes For Safety-Critical Pressure Vessels & Legacy Equipment With Limited Historical Data