WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3-day Conference Has Been Designed For Job Functions Including:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Facilities
- VPS of Engineering
- VPs of EHS&R
- Regulatory Directors
- Senior Facilities Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Automation Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Senior Operations Managers
- Production Superintendents
- Facility Engineering Directors
- Environmental Managers
- Automation Leads
Attendee Feedback From Previous Events
Oasis Petroleum: "I liked the openness and willingness to share information"
Nexen: "I liked the honesty that came from the E&P companies about their projects"
WPX Energy: "Very informative. Great content, and excellent take-aways"
Cordova Flow Controls: “As an exhibitor at the Onshore Wellsite Facilities 2021 Congress, we had great success with targeted exposure and even had meetings confirmed with new clients before the event was concluded. We look forward to joining more events in the near future.”
Schneider Electric: "American Business Conferences runs nicely staged, professional looking conferences"
Open Resources: "American Business Conferences does a great job at every congress"
Cabot Oil & Gas: "This conference provided deep insight into operator practices, concerns and solutions in onshore facility design, construction & lifetime maintenance"
Petro Lucrum: "American Business Conferences events always deliver actionable intelligence and quality speakers"
EP Energy: "A great experience: I am glad I was a part of this first dedicated facilities engineering symposium and exhibition, and I look forward to participating in many more. It was definitely time well spent in my busy schedule."
Schlumberger Artificial Lift: "ABC has pioneered what had not yet been achieved, and set the scene for facilities"
OilPro Oilfield Production Equipment: "My company, a stocking oil and gas production equipment supplier, just spent some of my valuable time to attend the Tight Oil & Shale Gas Well Site Facilities Design Calgary conference Dec 9,10 in Calgary in the hope to better understand what our clientele is looking for from vendors such as OilPro. (Notice the capital "P", no relation to Oilpro.com). The results: Very worthwhile, which is more...
Apache Corporation: "The best opportunity for Oil & Gas professionals to network, learn and apply cost saving strategies"
California Resources Corporation: "Great opportunity for knowledge sharing"
Anadarko Petroleum Corp: "Excellent discussions by 25+ year industry experts on oil and gas gathering infrastructure"
ConocoPhillips: "Finally, facilities engineers share issues and challenges across the industry and are developing/sharing solutions"
Marathon Oil: "During two days at the summit on unconventional production & well site facilities design onshore, I have had the pleasure of hearing the thoughts & practices of major players in facilities engineering. Learning what concerns other E&P companies and vendors have, who have a direct impact on production, has been priceless."
Apache Corporation: "I don't know of any conference specifically related to detailed facility design and optimization with so many E&P company representatives present. It's rare that facility designers and engineers meet to share learnings as our counter parts in land, geoscience and petroleum engineering do on a regular basis...and about time!"
Fasten Oil & Gas: "Very informative and educational in a constantly evolving industry"
Discovery Natural Resources: "I was extremely honoured to participate in and speak at the conference. The knowledge, concepts and relationships developed will aid in future projects"
Enervest Operating: "Great way to see how other companies address problems similar to yours"
Apache Corporation: "This was a good conference with speakers and networking opportunities with operators"
Occidental Petroleum Corporation: "The cost effective well site facilities on shore was well put together. The vendor exhibits were all applicable to onshore facilities and the speakers all presented useful content that generated ideas for improvements to take back to work"
Sanchez Oil & Gas: "The conference addressed many of the issues facing our facilities department and provided an excellent jumping off point to solve these issues"
Perspectives on the evolving regulatory framework and how operators can monitor their carbon footprint. Plus regulators insights into the implementation and new approaches and technologies
Case Studies From Leading Operators On Their Experience:
- Implementing and building reliable power infrastructures
- Implementing strategies & technologies for sustainable flare emissions reduction
- Calculating the impact of upfront capital investment on longer-term operational expenditure
- Optimal approaches to retrofitting & optimizing existing assets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and expenditure
- Investigating the impact of new modular facility design on fast tracking facility construction
- Investing new developments in multiphase metering to deliver greater accuracy at the well head
- Discover how to mitigate gas break out in liquid emulsion though utilizing multiphase flow meters
- New innovations in technologies for tank venting mitigation
- Evaluating centralized tank battery designs for their effectiveness in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and expenditure
- Delivering continuous onsite monitoring to accurately detect, report and mitigate fugitive emissions
- Overcoming barriers to electrification
- Power infrastructures for remote facilities: investigating options for supplying electricity to remote areas
- Generating electrical power to sell back to the grid and industries with needs for additional electrical power
- Mitigating flare on low and high pressure gas sales
- Striking the balance between upfront capital investment and automation and longer-term reductions in lease operating expenditure
- Implementing the right mix of automation applications and technologies to allow the facility to be operated by exception
- Key insights into how automation implementation is shaping manpower resources and allowing the facility to run lean
- Utilizing data for facility controls
- Investing the capabilities of digital technologies to move us beyond the automated facility to the truly smart facility