WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3-day Conference Has Been Designed For Job Functions Including:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Facilities
- VPS of Engineering
- VPs of EHS&R
- Regulatory Directors
- Senior Facilities Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Automation Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Senior Operations Managers
- Production Superintendents
- Facility Engineering Directors
- Environmental Managers
- Automation Leads
Russ R. Perry
HSE & Regulatory Director
Sequitur Energy Resources
Russ has 25 years of experience in petroleum, chemical, metals, mining, and manufacturing: a combination that has created a unique set of technical expertise involving Regulatory Compliance, Consent Order Management, Due Diligence, M&A, Ethics, Environmental Auditing, Permitting, Remediation Management, Industrial Operations, and Project Management.
Russ has regulatory acumen in delivering compliance systems for Consent Orders that provide Management with a secure knowledge of on-time and accurate delivery. As a Team Leader, he developed and successfully managed BP’s Legal & Regulatory Commitments following the Deepwater Horizon Incident to achieve 100% compliance with all committed government agreements.
As a Visionary, he has delivered regulatory permitting programs in time-critical environments including an approved Title V PSD construction permit. He has a track record of developing holistic permitting programs for new and existing facilities in critical situations. His ability to manage conflict resolution and work in difficult situations has made him a master at stakeholder engagement.
As a Business Manager, he provides technical expertise for auditing programs and has managed third-party external audits that assured the federal government that a company was meeting and exceeding their legal and regulatory compliance requirements. As a tactful auditing and gap analysis evaluator, he knows when to intervene and how to implement continuous improvement projects.
He provides leadership to drive reductions in safety incidents and optimizes performance in creating HSE Compliance Programs that go above and beyond the regulations. With his combination of compliance, remediation, EHS, operations and regulatory expertise, Russ is filling the gap in the Regulatory Compliance management field and implementing change management due to Consent Orders and legal agreements.
Hear From Operators, Screened Suppliers And Trusted Manufacturers Bringing A Wealth Of Real World Experience And Technical Information To The Table With No Sales Pitches
DAY ONE & TWO: LINKING EMISSIONS REDUCTION & ESG INTO EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZATION
- Implementing New Technologies & Techniques For GHG Emission Reduction And To Operate The Entire Upstream Facility More Efficiently: Address Fugitive Emissions, Limit Flaring, Capture Gas, Meet Leak Detection Requirements, Evaluate New Vapour Recovery Technology, Update Valve Designs, Improve Compression Efficiency & Carry Out Separation Processing With A Smaller Footprint
- Justifying The Value Of New Emission Reduction Projects For New & Legacy Assets, Operating In Different Situations
- Tankless Systems Versus Conventional Tank Designs
- Optimizing Equipment To Capture & Monetize Product Or Reduce Fuel Burn
- Get Ahead Of New State Regulations Setting The Bar Higher On Flare Reduction & Emissions Reporting
DAY THREE: CASE STUDIES ON FURTHER OPTIMIZING EFFICIENCY TO MAKE MONEY
- Solutions For Optimizing Large Multi-Well Pad Set-Ups & Revisiting Multi-Phase Metering
- Justify Expanding Facilities Automation Projects To Reduce Emissions & Deliver Efficiency Gains
- Sharing Creative Solutions To Address Supply Chain Bottlenecks, Escalating Material Costs & Manpower Shortages
- Case Studies On The Implementation Of Asset Integrity Programmes For Safety-Critical Pressure Vessels & Legacy Equipment With Limited Historical Data