WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3-day Conference Has Been Designed For Job Functions Including:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Facilities
- VPS of Engineering
- VPs of EHS&R
- Regulatory Directors
- Senior Facilities Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Automation Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Senior Operations Managers
- Production Superintendents
- Facility Engineering Directors
- Environmental Managers
- Automation Leads
Tank Storage News America
The US is the global leader in crude oil production and a major player in global gas markets. The industry and its service providers are an integral part of the world economy. It is vital that those who work in the sector whether they be in exploration and production, investment or downstream, have real-time news delivered in a user-friendly way that informs their business decisions in this key region. Bringing you details of the latest developments in the upstream, midstream, downstream, storage, pipelines and fracking industries, Tank Storage News America has you covered.
This latest online offering comes from the team behind Storage Terminals Magazine and Tank News International. Its team of industry-facing journalists have their fingers on the pulse of the industry to bring you the news that matters as it happens.
Please feel free to contact our team if you have any editorial queries or would like to discuss advertising with a member of our team.
VENDAR has been created with the sole purpose of assisting buyers in finding the latest product and service providers in the US tank storage, chemical oil, and gas sectors.
Using the interactive map, you can easily search for companies operating in and/or supplying a certain State and which services they provide.
A company that uses VENDAR can have all the below EXCLUSIVELY on its page:
- Company logo
- Images of choice
- Different sized adverts
- Contact information
- A company video
A VENDAR page is dedicated 100% to a company.
VENDAR will be updated daily with new companies showcasing their goods to the US oil and gas market.
To find out more about VENDAR please contact: email@example.com
Hear From Operators, Screened Suppliers And Trusted Manufacturers Bringing A Wealth Of Real World Experience And Technical Information To The Table With No Sales Pitches
DAY ONE & TWO: LINKING EMISSIONS REDUCTION & ESG INTO EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZATION
- Implementing New Technologies & Techniques For GHG Emission Reduction And To Operate The Entire Upstream Facility More Efficiently: Address Fugitive Emissions, Limit Flaring, Capture Gas, Meet Leak Detection Requirements, Evaluate New Vapour Recovery Technology, Update Valve Designs, Improve Compression Efficiency & Carry Out Separation Processing With A Smaller Footprint
- Justifying The Value Of New Emission Reduction Projects For New & Legacy Assets, Operating In Different Situations
- Tankless Systems Versus Conventional Tank Designs
- Optimizing Equipment To Capture & Monetize Product Or Reduce Fuel Burn
- Get Ahead Of New State Regulations Setting The Bar Higher On Flare Reduction & Emissions Reporting
DAY THREE: CASE STUDIES ON FURTHER OPTIMIZING EFFICIENCY TO MAKE MONEY
- Solutions For Optimizing Large Multi-Well Pad Set-Ups & Revisiting Multi-Phase Metering
- Justify Expanding Facilities Automation Projects To Reduce Emissions & Deliver Efficiency Gains
- Sharing Creative Solutions To Address Supply Chain Bottlenecks, Escalating Material Costs & Manpower Shortages
- Case Studies On The Implementation Of Asset Integrity Programmes For Safety-Critical Pressure Vessels & Legacy Equipment With Limited Historical Data