WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3-day Conference Has Been Designed For Job Functions Including:
- VPs of Operations
- VPs of Facilities
- VPS of Engineering
- VPs of EHS&R
- Regulatory Directors
- Senior Facilities Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Automation Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Senior Operations Managers
- Production Superintendents
- Facility Engineering Directors
- Environmental Managers
- Automation Leads
The Onshore WellSite Facilities Summit has been running successfully since 2014. September this year marks our 9th event in the series, and the return of North America's only forum entirely dedicated to the Facilities Engineering discipline.
ATTENDEES LAST YEAR INCLUDED:
Anadarko, BHP Biliton, Bonanza Creek Energy, BP, Cabot Oil & Gas Corp, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Chesapeake Energy, Chevron, Cimarex Energy, Cinco Resources, ConocoPhillips, Continental Resources, Denbury Resources, EF Energy, Encana, EOG Resources, Freeport McMoRan Oil & Gas, Halcon Resources, Hess Corporation, Husky Oil Operations, Kraken Oil & Gas, Laredo Petroleum Holdings, LINN Energy, Macpherson Oil Co., Marathon Oil, Murphy Oil, Newfield Exploration, Noble Energy, Oasis Petroleum, OXY, PennWest Petroleum, QEP Energy, Quicksilver Resources, Range Resources, Sabine Oil & Gas, Sandridge, Sasol Canada, Seneca Resources, Shell E&P, Shell Canada, Southwestern Energy, Statoil, Swift Energy, Talisman Energy, Wapiti Energy, WPX Energy, XTO Energy
Did You Know?
We are proud to play a part in enabling companies from across the globe, from the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe to fully exploit the modern energy revolution.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe, including: Apache Corporation - Plains Exploration & Production - SM Energy - BHP Billiton - Anadarko - Chesapeake - PennWest Exploration - Statoil - ConocoPhillips - Chevron - Hess Corporation - ENAP - Shell - BP - Continental Resources - PetroBakken - Talisman Energy - Pioneer Natural Resources - Americas Petrogas - Cuadrilla Resources Ltd - Tamboran Resources - Nexen Inc - Sinopec and many more.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included: ERM - Frontier Wellhead - Schlumberger - GeoGraphix - CoreLab - Rainbow Ceramics - Baron Filtration - Multi-Chem, Sun - Drilling Fluid Additives - Read Well Services - Trinidad Drilling - Flogistix - Fishbones - Golder Associates - Gold Spur Trucking LLC - Heartland Solutions - Petrogulf - Portadam - Transform Software & Services, Inc. - TrueNorth Steel - Phillips Specialty Products Inc. - ABUTEC - A&K Railroad Materials - Carbis - Pro Tank Products, Inc. - R&R Contracting, Inc. - SafeRack, LLC - ShipXpress - Alliance Pipeline System - Advance Tank And Construction Co. - Alaska Continental Pipeline - Bulk Resources - Horizon Power Systems. - Matrix Service - Piping & Equipment Company, Inc - MKEC Engineering Consultants, Inc - Wilson & Company - Safe Harbor Access Systems - Commercial Resins and many more.
Hear From Operators, Screened Suppliers And Trusted Manufacturers Bringing A Wealth Of Real World Experience And Technical Information To The Table With No Sales Pitches
DAY ONE & TWO: LINKING EMISSIONS REDUCTION & ESG INTO EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZATION
- Implementing New Technologies & Techniques For GHG Emission Reduction And To Operate The Entire Upstream Facility More Efficiently: Address Fugitive Emissions, Limit Flaring, Capture Gas, Meet Leak Detection Requirements, Evaluate New Vapour Recovery Technology, Update Valve Designs, Improve Compression Efficiency & Carry Out Separation Processing With A Smaller Footprint
- Justifying The Value Of New Emission Reduction Projects For New & Legacy Assets, Operating In Different Situations
- Tankless Systems Versus Conventional Tank Designs
- Optimizing Equipment To Capture & Monetize Product Or Reduce Fuel Burn
- Get Ahead Of New State Regulations Setting The Bar Higher On Flare Reduction & Emissions Reporting
DAY THREE: CASE STUDIES ON FURTHER OPTIMIZING EFFICIENCY TO MAKE MONEY
- Solutions For Optimizing Large Multi-Well Pad Set-Ups & Revisiting Multi-Phase Metering
- Justify Expanding Facilities Automation Projects To Reduce Emissions & Deliver Efficiency Gains
- Sharing Creative Solutions To Address Supply Chain Bottlenecks, Escalating Material Costs & Manpower Shortages
- Case Studies On The Implementation Of Asset Integrity Programmes For Safety-Critical Pressure Vessels & Legacy Equipment With Limited Historical Data